Meiji MT4310 Phase Contrast Laboratory Microscope
Spec Meiji MT4310 Phase Contrast Laboratory Microscope
The Meiji phase contrast MT4210 and MT4310 biological laboratory phase contrast microscopes include the advanced Infinity Corrected Optical System. The MT4x10 series includes:
- Objective Lenses: DIN Infinity Corrected Optical System (ICOS) Plan brightfield 4x, S. Plan Phase 10x, and S. Plan Phase s40x objectives mounted in smooth-operating, ball bearing mounted, quintuple nosepiece.
- Viewing Head: Siedentopf-type binocular head or trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the eyetubes inclined at 30° with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm – 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work. (100% to eyetubes or 80% to phototube & 20% to the eyetube.)
- Eyepieces: 10x Widefield High Eyepoint eyepieces F.N. 20 are standard with a 19mm reticle mount. 15x and 20x eyepieces are available as an option. Also avilable – Widefield High Eyepoint 10x focusable eyepiece that accept 25mm reticles.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, and 400x.
- Specimen Stage: Ceramic coated right-handed (left-handed avilable upon request), flat top stage measures 171mm x 115mm and travels 78mm(X) x 52mm(Y). Ergonomically positioned coaxial drop down controls.
- Illumination: Your choice of 30 watt koehler halogen illumination or LED illumination. Both provide enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens and photomicroscopy.
- Light Focusing: Zernike Phase Condenser, NA 1.25 with centerable phase annuli for 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x with brightfield position and darkfiels stop for 40x objective – in quick change dovetail mount.
- Size & Weight:
- Binocular – 390mm (15.6″) D x 410 (16.1″) H x 210mm (8.3″) W, 8kg (17.6 lbs).
- Trinocular – 390mm (15.6″) D x 465 (18.3″) H x 210mm (8.3″) W, 8.7kg (19.2 lbs).
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.